воскресенье, 12 декабря 2010 г.

Ёлочный шарик с фото

. . . 

My Next gift is a, pretty simple, really inexpensive one!
So... you see those white berries up there, in my "mistletoe?"  Well... I had some left over,
so I was trying to figure out how to use them.
If you read my blog regularly... then you know that I'm a pathological picture taker. LOL.
Whenever I can... I snap pictures of whatever moment I'm in.  I just LOVE looking back at the memories!
Needless to say, I have GOBS of pictures that usually just sit in my computer... to never REALLY be appreciated.
So I thought this next idea was a REALLY good one, for all those great pictures that you have, of close friends or neighbors... that don't make it into a frame.

I purchased these large, clear, plastic ornaments at Michaels Crafts, and put some of the leftover berry stems, inside.


Then I sized down and printed (using photoshop elements)
a photo of my friend Laci and I.
I also added a little "2010" to the bottom of the photo, so that she could remember what year the picture was taken.

Then I used a foam bump out sticker, to make the photo stand out a bit from the paper... just to give it some more visual interest.


Then I folded it, neatly in half... making sure not to crease it...
and placed it inside the ornament.
After this... I used some tweezers, to straighten out the picture a bit, and move it where I wanted it.

Then I added some "Laci inspired ribbion" ha!
and done!


This gift would have to be my favorite... because it's not only cute, but sentimental.
And you can give it alone... or attach it onto an additional gift!
I don't know about you, but I love pulling out old pictures, and things that remind me of great friends, and moments in my life :)


. . .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий